Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

Title: Techy Series: The Devil Souls MC


Title: Techy
Series: The Devil Souls MC
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: MC Romance / Romantic Suspense
Release Date: April 6, 2017



Alisha
My story isn't a very conventional one. I met my man online, which isn't a shocking thing nowadays. 
I sure didn't know that he would rescue me from hell.
I had been stuck in hell with no way out. Then Techy swooped in with guns blazing and took me out of there. A knight in shining leather. 
I didn't expect to feel what I feel; that I would fall in love, that I would feel safe and protected. 
I had never felt that before. 
Until Techy. 
Techy is a member of the Devil’s Souls MC, the most notorious MC in Texas. They love hard and fight harder. You mess with their family, hell is something you'd beg for. 
Shit hits the fan when someone from my past comes to get what my dead father never gave back to him. 
My name is Alisha and this is my story. 

Techy 

A man is after my woman. 
He won’t be a man much longer. 
He dares to try and take her from me? 
Hell is something he'll beg for. Because nobody, and I mean nobody, looks in Alisha's direction in a way I don't like. If they do? They'll be eating their teeth. 
If you threaten her? Death is an easy way out. 
I will do whatever it takes to protect her. 
This book has a HEA, with no cheating and a obsessed alpha. If you don’t like instalove this book isn’t for you.








5 STARS

Techy is the MC member represented in the second book. Note that these books can be read alone, however, I missed Torch and am going back to read it after meeting the characters. A warning to all who come up against the Devils Soul MC, if you are worried about what will happen if you insult or touch one of their women, don't worry – or maybe do. Just worry about who gets to you first. If you touch one of them or one of their family members you are in deep. These ladies do not play. As much as I loved the romance and relationship of Techy and Alisha, I loved the relationship of the club members and the ladies of the club. 

Alisha lives in a dark pit of a world. Her father keeps her mother high and he controls and beats Alisha. She knows it is just a matter of time before he starts using her as well. She has managed to start an on-line facetime relationship with Techy. He found her online while searching for possible young women, girls taken or in danger of being taken by a trafficking ring. Her father comes after her at the wrong time, when Techy is online with her. Once he hears the sounds of abuse he is on his way.

The way Techy treats her is beyond her understanding. It takes time to realize it is real. Just when she is coming out of her dark world another danger replaces her father. Another club is trying to start a war. You will have to read to find their target. Techy gets a chance to put his amazing skills to use. 

All the while they are fighting the outside, Techy and Alisha try to find a life together. Some will not be able to get past the force they use, however, fans of MC reads will understand the loyalty and deep feelings these men have for their brothers and family. They meet out their own form of justice and there is no help for those convicted.

I enjoyed the story and the characters. Some the transitions were a little choppy, but overall it was a book any MC lover will want and a great start for those new to the genre.
Reviewed for Words Turn Me On




















LeAnn Ashers is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing. She released her debut novel early 2016. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally. She is the author of the Forever Series and the Devil Souls MC.





HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment