Search This Blog

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Panty Snatcher by Chelsea Camaron


Title: Panty Snatcher
Author: Chelsea Camaron
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 30, 2017


I don't do call backs.
I don't do commitments.
I am Zane Collier, player, manwhore, and bachelor for life.
My friends made a bet. One, I refuse to lose.
Regardless of the history Sawyer and I share, I'll remain the one hit wonder for life.
I am the panty snatcher.

So why can't I get hers?

***This is a small town, second chance, stand alone romance that is a fast paced short story. If insta-attraction, insta-lust, insta-love, and insta-ever after aren't your thing then this isn't the book for you. If it is then, prepare yourself to meet Zane, and wish this Panty Snatcher would snatch yours!!***









5 STARS

Wow, this is quick, and fast story. It is worth reading. It's all about second chances.

I loved Sawyer, she knows what she wants. She works hard, and fights for what she wants.

I loved Zane, he doesn't care what other think. He is hard worker, and enjoys his time with the ladies and his friends.

I really couldn't put the book down, it was fast paced and enjoyable.




4 STARS

Panty snatcher? Yep. No settling down for him. The women all know the score. There was one woman once. She "needed space to find herself." Now that she's back in town will they find each other again?
A good little short read with steam, hunky guy, and an HEA.
Just like the author, I love to find a short story for when time is short and I just need a little fill in. This one delivers. Enjoy. I did.
Reviewed for Words Turn Me On.







Chelsea Camaron is a small town Carolina girl with a big imagination. She is a wife and mom chasing her dreams. She writes contemporary romance, erotic suspense, and psychological thrillers. She loves to write blue-collar men who have real problems with a fictional twist. From mechanics to bikers to oil riggers to smokejumpers, bar owners, and beyond, she loves a strong hero who works hard and plays harder.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment