Search This Blog

Friday, February 23, 2018

❥☆❥.•'☆ ❥ The Luminous Rock Series ~ On Sale ❥☆❥.•'☆ ❥

The Luminous Rock Series
by
KE Osborn
Have you snagged your copies of this highly rated duet by Author K E Osborn​ yet?
If not, what are you waiting for!?! Start the series today for just #99Pennies!!!
"5 HEARTBEAT STARS!! OMG....I can't believe my heart is still beating after finishing this story. This book has all the feels my heart has went through happy, sad, excited, love and flat out broken."
~ Amazon Review

♬ Pulse Buy Links ♬

♬ Synopsis ♬

She makes my pulse race.
From the moment I laid eyes on her in that ridiculous giraffe onesie, I knew this girl would rock my world. 
Effa’s the lead singer of the world-famous rock band, Luminous.
And I’m their new lighting tech, Kaden ‘Mercs’ Mercury.
Going on tour with an all-female rock band would be simple you’d think, but these girls aren’t an easy push-over.
All the while things back home are taking a turn for the worse, and I’m losing a battle of my own that might come back to bite me on the ass if I’m not careful. My only distraction from the ensuing chaos – a bubbly blonde lead singer, destined to brighten my life.
But with an all-male backup band, tensions are bound to run high when jealousy flares, and lines are blurred. 
She sets my pulse racing, but am I enough to kickstart her heart?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

♬ Breathe Buy Links ♬

♬ Synopsis ♬

She makes it hard to breathe.
But the thought of my life going on without her is a thought I can’t even consider. 
Effa—the girl who illuminated my world, so vibrantly.
And now I have no idea where the road will take me.
When I agreed to go on tour with Luminous, I never imagined I would fall for their lead singer.
I never intended for my world to come crashing down the way it has. The only thing keeping me going is my hope that maybe there might be a light at the end of this dark tunnel.
With one catastrophe after another, can I come back from the disaster that is my life and find my happily ever after?
She makes it hard to breathe, but am I enough for her to take another breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment